“CPV Division of the Ministry of External Affairs is responsible for issuance of Indian Passport to the Indian Citizens. This document is issued from 28 locations across the country and 160 Indian missions abroad.
Regional Passport Office, Chennai is primarily responsible for issuance of Indian Passports to the Citizens of India who are residing within its jurisdictional area. Submission of applications in Regional Passport Office, Chennai can also be done through Travel Agents authorized by the Regional Passport Office.”
We undertake Passport Services for Applying:
- Fresh Passport
- Fresh Passport for Minors
- Change of Name
- Duplicate Passport (against lost/damaged passport)
- Surrender of Old Passport
- Renewal of Passport
- Additional Booklet
- Maiden Name to Married Name Amendment
- Spouse Name Inclusion
- ECNR Endorsement
- Change of Address
- Police Clearance Certificate
We handle the passports for the residence of the following districts in Tamilnadu only:
Date of Birth Proof
Applicant born on/after 26.01.1989 should provide their Birth Certificate
- School Certificate
- 12th Mark Sheet
- SSLC Mark Sheet
- Transfer Certificate
- Birth Certificate
Should provide their marriage certificate (or) Joint Photo
Requirements for Fresh Passport:
- TATKAL SCHEME: The applicant’s passport size photograph is also required to be affixed on the Verification Certificate and attested by the officer issuing the Verification Certificate with his/her signature and rubber stamp in a Letter head in such a way that half the signature and stamp appear on the photograph and half of the certificate.
- For proof of stay, applicant should produce any ONE of the following documents
- Ration Card (OR)
- Bank Pass Book with minimum operation of One Year with covering letter (OR)
- PAN Card with Income Tax(IT) Paper – Form 16(OR)
- Gas Connection Book with full entry for two years (OR)
- Identity card issued by the Chief Election Commissioner
- Property sale deed
- For Proof of Date of Birth applicant should produce any ONE of the following documents
- Transfer Certificate from Educational Institution (OR)
- Birth Certificate issued by Municipality/Corporation (OR)
- Bonafide Certificate from the school (OR)
- Tenth Standard Mark Statement (OR)
Twelfth Standard Mark Statement
Requirements for Fresh Passport for Minors (up to 18 years):
- Birth Certificate or Bonafide Certificate in School Letter Head
- Parent’s Original Passport
- If either father or mother doesn’t have passport then they have to execute an Affidavit for Minor on a Non-Judicial Stamp Paper
- Affidavit by Legal Guardian (in case the parents are not legal guardians). In this case, apart from an affidavit by the legal guardian two responsible persons known to the legal guardian should also execute an affidavit.
- In case where the parents are resident outside India, such consent from the parent(s), in the form of Sworn Affidavit, dully attested by the Indian Mission abroad, is acceptable. At least one parent of the minor child must hold a valid Indian passport, failing which passport to minor applicant shall be issued only after police clearance.
All Central Government Employees, State Government Employees, Employees of Statutory Bodies and Public Sector Undertakings are required to produce a NO OBJECTION CERTIFICATE on an Official Stationery.
A word of Caution!
Passport is issued under the Passports Act, 1967. It is an offence to knowingly furnish false information or suppress material information which attracts penal provision and other action under relevant Sections of the said Act. Whoever not being a Citizen of India makes an application for passport or obtains a passport by suppressing information about his nationality or holds a forged passport or any travel document shall be punishable with imprisonment for a term which shall not be less than one year but which may extend to five years and with fine which shall not be less than ten thousand rupees which may extend to fifty thousand rupees.
ALL ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS ARE TO BE CARRIED FOR VERIFICATION AT THE TIME OF SUBMISSION!!!
- Destiny Tour Operators Tours & Travels (P) Ltd. reserves the right to accept or refuse to submit the visa application without stating any reason whatsoever to any or all countries.
- Submission of visa application on behalf of any client is limited to Indian Citizen, resident in India Only.
- Our Services for obtaining visas is limited to assisting our customers in the documentation and submitting only. Issuance of Visa depends on the Merits and purpose of travel declared by the applicant and Destiny Tour Operators accepts no responsibility in assuring or guarantying visa for any one applying through us.
A visa allows you to travel to the United States as far as the port of entry (airport or land border crossing) and ask the immigration officer to allow you to enter the country. Only the immigration officer has the authority to permit you to enter the United States. He or she decides how long you can stay for any particular visit. Immigration matters are the responsibility of the U.S. Department of Homeland Security.
All appointments for visa interviews at the Consulate General are made via the Internet based TTS Visa services. High demand for visas during peak travel times and the need to take additional steps to ensure the safety of the traveling public is likely to result in periodic increases in the wait time for visa appointments.
Which type of visa you will need and the requirements to apply for that visa will depend largely on your purpose of travel, such as tourism, business, study or work.
For document requirements and other details send mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
A visa must be obtained BEFORE a person enters Malaysia by self-representation at the visa issuing office. We submit visa applications online through I-Visa System (For Tourist from Shanghai, China and Chennai, India only). The documents required when applying for a visa are:
- Valid Passport or Travel Document
- Form Im.47 (3 copies )
- Three(3) passport sized photographs
- Valid confirmed ticket
- Proof of Financial Capability for duration of stay in Malaysia
“Malaysia has decided to issue multiple- entry visas to Indian tourists, allowing them to visit the country as many times they wish in one year. Currently Kuala Lumpur issues only single – entry visas with a three-week validity to tourists, which makes it difficult for them to visit neighbouring Singapore & Thailand as they cannot re-enter Malaysia again.
Home Affairs Minister Mohammed Radzi Sheikh Ahmad said one year multiple entry visas will also be issued to Indian & tourists and this will enable them to leave and return as often as they wish in one year. However, the tourists can remain in the country for only one month at a time.”
For more details send mail to email@example.com.
A visa must be obtained BEFORE a person enters Singapore by self-representation at the visa issuing office. We submit visa applications online through I-Visa System. The documents required when applying for a visa are:
- Passport valid for at least 6 months.
- Confirmed onward/return tickets.
- Three(3) passport sized photographs
- Sufficient fund to maintain themselves during their stay in Singapore.